Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Choose the Right Flip Chart (Corrected)

It was brought to my attention that I added apostraphes to the word "its" in my flipchart . . .oh no! I corrected it and here is the correct spelled version! Thanks for keeping me up on my grammar skills! Okay here's the first verse of Choose the Right that I plan on teaching on Sunday.  I am also planning on using various animals in a black bag and then having a volunteer come up and I'll make the sound of an animal and they'll have to reach into the bag and try and find the animal without looking. When they struggle I'll then hand them a flashlight and repeat the process with the help of the light. I'll emphasize the correlation between choices, light or the Holy Ghost, and choosing the right. It will introduce the theme of the song perfectly. I saw a similar activity on someone's blog but I can't remember where. If it was yours please tell me.

Choose the Right 1

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pictures. Thank you! So easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great flipchart! Are you only teaching the first verse?

    ReplyDelete