Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Sunday Singing Time

Whew I'm late posting this week because well it's been spring break, Easter weekend and of course I "get to" give a talk in Sacrament tomorrow so I've been a bit busy.  Here's my plan for Easter Sunday.

I wish more of the kids knew the Easter Songs but since they don't I've decided to do two different things for Jr. and Sr. Primary.  I'm using the Resurrection Eggs idea that's found everywhere in the Christian world. . .

First off I made my own set of Resurrection Eggs, you'll notice some Jr. Primary song suggestions since they don't know the Easter songs very well and need a lot more movement.  You can hide the eggs around the room or have the kids come and choose them in order, it's up to you.  In Sr. Primary I will hand out the sheet of song lyrics for all the Easter songs (also below) and we'll sing them instead of the ones listed below for Jr. Primary.  I hope this turns out to be a spiritual yet fun experience, I really want the kids to know what Easter is really all about.
Resurrection EggsEaster Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment